Thursday, January 01, 2009

A new year, a new challenge

I'm going to attempt to make a post a day here this year, along with taking photographs of things happening in my little world. Most times, it will be the cats, as they are the most photogenic thing around the house.

So today, January 1, 2009, is the start of the 365 Project. Here I have a wrestling match between Bogey and Toby.



I think this year, Toby will learn that Bogey is going to make up for all the times Toby picked on him when he was a kitten.

2 comments:

Chreamps said...

Such cute kitties! Yes, I bet he will make up for when he was a kitten. I have two dogs and the one that was a puppy is making up for lost time! Great shot and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Looking forward to seeing more of these guys through the year. :)